First things first. Thank you for reading Building Shareholder Confidence throughout 2015. Our readership continues to accelerate each year. Judging by our numbers, the tone (informative & “breezy”) and the topic-range fits the niches’ appetite.
I’d like to think that informative & “breezy” aligns with our 2015 brand mission in regard to our products and services: intelligent value – the right scale for your needs.
Below are the Top Ten posts, buy readership, for 2015.
- Two glass-half-full investor relations lessons from the Twitter early release | READ HERE
- NYSE tightens its procedures for disclosure regarding material news announcements | READ HERE
- Board Directors now discussing more pro – than con – of social media | READ HERE
- Quick help on how the new SEC Reg A+ compares with “traditional” registrations | READ HERE
- 74% of Buy-side analysts access news releases on their street portal | READ HERE
- 9 questions answered about holding your first earnings conference call | READ HERE
- Investor Relations Officers ~ Class of 2015! | READ HERE
- 80% of Top SEC Transaction Law Firms Worked With Vintage in 2014 | READ HERE
- Expert Team Guides Clients Through Very First SEC Regulation A+ Filings | READ HERE
- Vintage Introduces the “Annual Report Journey:” Forms Partnership with Design Stalwart Curran & Connors | READ HERE
One caveat… there should be eleven donuts in that box. Our weekly IPO and Transactions is by-and-away the most popular content; viewed by thousands of securities lawyers and corporate executives. The top ten above are the most prose-based posts.
Thank you again,
~ Bradley H. Smith