This month, Vintage is celebrating the one year anniversary of the evolution of our brand and, more importantly, the evolution of our people, processes and in some cases – our fee structure. At the apex of this month of jocularity is the move to our new, bright and shiny offices in downtown Denver, CO.
In addition to the EDGAR, XBRL and investor relations-centric support, our new offices will be the Mountain timezone hub for in-house drafting sessions for IPO registrations – an important (new and convenient) resource for many Denver start-ups. Having our own Denver conference spaces will streamline their processes and ease some of their costs.
What we have accomplished since the new brand evolution:
- Our number of transactions has increased – with a close-to-equal balance between OTC Markets, NYSE and NASDAQ-listed issuers
- Our VDR, Vintage Data Room power by EthosData, has been awarded 2015 Virtual Data Room Rising Star by Acquisition International’s 2015 M&A Awards
- We have expanded office and conference rooms for effective in-house drafting sessions
- We are, once again, the #1 SEC filing / newswire and the #3 for overall filer by volume
- Vintage is a founding member of the XBRL US Center for Data Quality
- We offer complete investor relations services including IR websites
“Intelligent Value” has become the new reputation of Vintage: fast turns, uncomplicated billing and superior client service.
LINKS TO REVIEW
- XBRL US Center for Data Quality details HERE
- NYC office video tour HERE
- 5 Stages of M&A worksheet HERE
Thank you for your continued and expanding trust of Vintage, our client support teams and our culture of accuracy.