Does your board’s compensation strategy pass the scrutiny of shareholders, management, and regulators? Executive compensation continues to be a key focus of legislators, regulators, activists, and the media. That’s what’s driving the March 31 NYSE Governance Services event: Compensation Strategies to Build Shareholder Value.
Click here to access a library of governance guidebooks.
Following up their superb West Coast Boardroom Summit & Peer Exchange, the NYSE is hosting this top forum of the latest thinkers and practitioners. Vintage is pleased to be involved as further recognition of our intelligent value and experience.
- Design a Strategy: Driving Your Long Term Incentive
- Plan and Avoiding the Common Metrics Pitfalls
- Regulations’ Impact on Compensation: Now and in the Future
- Board Tenure and Evaluations
- P is for Performance: Evaluating the CEO
- Change in Control Severance Agreements
- Discretion in the CD&A: How to Sell Your Pay Story
For questions about the program, please contact the NYSE Governance Services event’s department at GS-CONFERENCES@NYSE.COM or (615) 309-3200.
Look for us