EXCLUSIVE MERGERMARKET ROUNDTABLE EVENT
M&A and Private Equity 2015: Keeping up the momentum
- April 2, 2015, 8:30 am
- 10 On The Park
- 60 Columbus Circle, New York
There is a general expectation in the market that M&A will remain at an elevated level in 2015. What factors are at play that will result in this sustained activity? What new trends will appear, and what will remain from the previous year?
RSVP HERE FREE: Use code VGFREE
Join Mergermarket and Vintage for a morning roundtable where expert panelists will examine these issues, focusing on current trends and investment opportunities in this year’s M&A market.
- M&A outlook: Will the upward deal momentum continue this year?
- One story of 2014 was the resurgence in megadeals. Will there be more large-cap deals on the horizon?
- What impact will the Federal Reserve’s expected rate hike have on dealmaking?
- What role will the rising influence of shareholder activism have on companies’ acquisition plans?
- Will private equity’s committed capital continue to be deployed into fewer funds?
- What are the expectations for fundraising levels and exit opportunities in 2015?
- Tal Hacohen, Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Rory O’Halloran, Partner, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Michael Kessler, Partner, Riverside Company
- John Tyree, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Toby Brookes, Divisional Vice President, Vintage – (moderator)
Sponsors and Media Partners: