Following up their superb Boardroom Summit, the NYSE is hosting a forum of top General Counsel from their issuer-base. Vintage is pleased to be involved as further recognition of our intelligent value and experience.
We’re very active with counsel during many phases of a company’s growth – beginning with their IPO. (Download whitepaper here) Today’s and tomorrow’s agenda gives real insight on what GCs are watching in 2015.
- Looking Ahead: Governance, Risk and Compliance in 2015
- The Role of the GC in Crisis Management
- Inside the Minds of GCs – Top Issues and Challenges
- The GC’s Role in Corporate Governance and the New World of Shareholder Activism
- M&A – The Legal Department’s Role in Due Diligence, Managing Risk and Getting the Deal Done
- Compliance 3.0: Advancing Corporate Compliance and Integrity Efforts
- Engaging Your Board: Communicating, Training and Soliciting Feedback
- Social Media in the Workplace and the Impact on Risk and Compliance
“We’re pleased to add Vintage to our quiver of experts,” said Ty Francis, Vice President & Publisher, NYSE Governance Services. “Their practical product experience for regulatory compliance and investor relations complements our other conference series partners and sponsors perfectly.
Our corporate audiences will find their knowledge of the tactical execution of compliance and shareholder communications extremely useful.”
Look for us.
Have a great day.