Exciting news for Vintage and the further recognition of our intelligent value begins next week and continues throughout 2015.
“We’re pleased to add Vintage to our quiver of experts,” said Ty Francis, Vice President & Publisher, NYSE Governance Services. “Their practical product experience for regulatory compliance and investor relations complements our other conference series partners and sponsors perfectly.
Our corporate audiences will find their knowledge of the tactical execution of compliance and shareholder communications extremely useful.”
One benefit of being the silver sponsor and official financial printer for the NYSE Governance Services is a sneak peek at the topics and event materials for next week’s 11th Annual Boardroom Summit.
- Rethinking Shareholder Engagement in the Age of Activism
- Social Media and the Changing Landscape of Corporate Disclosure
- The Regulatory and Rule Making Agendas: What to Expect
- The Role of Special Committees in M&A Transactions
- Crisis Preparedness and Response: “When Things Go Bump in The Night”
- Top Questions the Board Should Ask about Your Compliance and Ethics Program
- The Art of Shareholder Communication
- The Real Key to Driving Total Shareholder Return
Wow! Hundreds of CEOs, CFOs, directors, counsel and advisors will be well prepared for what the future may bring the equities they support.
Look for us.
Have a great day.