NYSE Governance Services held a key East coast conference yesterday at their NYC HQ.
From the NYSE:
The Pre- and Post-IPO Board Forum will examine how corporate governance dictates success, providing participants an in-depth review of leading practices.
A series of panels will debate popular governance myths and realities and provide tips on building the most effective board, dealing with shareholders and institutional investors, and creating a roadmap to success in their new environment.
Obviously, we’re big into compliance and our presence brought an important “services execution” perspective to the NYSE’s attendees. In additional to understanding the strategic aspects of compliance, corporate leaders must have a tactical understanding of HOW to be compliant… beginning with the S-1.(download whitepaper here) That’s our role: pre-and post-IPO.
- The IPO Landscape: A Global Perspective
- Understanding and Implementing Core Regulatory & Governance Requirements
- Myths and Realities of Shareholder Communications and Proxy Voting
- The Board’s Role in the IPO Process
- Governance Choices at the Foundation of High-Performing Boards
- Best Practices for Engaging Your Shareholders
- Board Composition
- Ethics, Compliance, and Liability Considerations in the Public World
- The Role of the Audit Committee Pre- and Post-IPO
Also, the NYSE distributed to all attendees our Corporate Governance and Securities Laws handbook. Very useful. (request yours here)
PR Newswire / Vintage Filings was pleased to participate and we’re proud that our shareholder communications services are NYSE approved for their issuer and IPO program.
Have a great day.