XBRL Cloud Demonstration Webinar
- October 30th, 2013 at 2:00 pm EDT
- Presenter: Cliff Binstock, President & CTO, XBRL Cloud
- Join us online and/or on the phone:
- Webcast: https://join.me/xbrlcloud
- Phone: 1-712-432-3066 Pin: 991449
Webinar program discussion includes:
- A Quick Review of the EDGAR Dashboard
- A Demonstration of CleanScore
- Automated Validation–A wide range of technical and financial checks that ensure the integrity of your XBRL filing.
- Semi-automated Validation–Lists of items which require manual review.
- Manual Verification–Interactive tools such as the Evidence Package, which help you to perform manual reviews. The consistency checks incorporate rules drawn from the XBRL US Best Practice committee, comprised of representatives from the investor, regulator, accounting, data aggregator and filer communities.
Mr. Binstock is widely regarded as one of the leading XBRL experts. He has more than 25 years invested in the software industry. Cliff is a serial entrepreneur with extensive telephony and bioinformatics background. While working with XBRL, he realized that XBRL provides significant technical challenges to many software developers, and even worse challenges to accountants. He also realized that existing tools and services were technology-focused-as opposed to user-focused. As a result of these observations, Cliff co-founded and presides over XBRL Cloud. He is an alumnus of Carnegie Mellon University.