Below are September’s headlines and links from our well-read “Building Shareholder Confidence” blog.
Of special interest:
IR magazine did a nice write-up about our updated Shareholder Confidence 365 study. Read about it here.
A crisp real-world example by the FedEx IR team on using social media via StockTwits for earnings. Read about it here.
Spit spot! A little Mary Poppins goes a long way when thinking about and simplifying EDGAR and SEC compliance tasks. Read about it here.
Lastly, did you know we print annual reports (via our Vintage Filings division). You can request full-color and 10-K wrap examples of our work here. Order samples for cost/service/quality diligence.
Wishing you a strong fourth quarter,
~ Bradley H. Smith
Director of Marketing
Follow us on Twitter: @IRandCompliance
- OTC Markets Group and PR Newswire Announce Enhanced News Distribution for SEC Reporting Companies, Expanded International Distribution
- Infographic & question #30: Do you notice any meaningful difference between investor relations websites?
- NexGen Life Sciences Virtual Investor Conference Brings Companies, Analysts and Investors Together on September 12th
- IR magazine highlights new shareholder communications report: “An aficionado has been getting answers”
- Infographic & question #29: Have you ever bought an IPO stock on its first day trading in the market?