Following of the success of February’s “Life Sciences and Heathcare” RetailInvestorConferences.com event, we’re pleased to announce the March 7th conference is a REIT event - and we still have a couple presentation slots available.
REIT Virtual Conference: Investing for Yield and Total Return
This will be first-of-its-kind virtual REIT conference with presenting companies from each of the NAREIT sectors: Office/Industrial, Retail, Residential, Lodging, Healthcare, Self-Storage, Timber, and Mortgage.
Above: a screen shot from Aflac’s most recent presentation. They present once a quarter.
For more information – including our new special event pricing – AND to secure your presentation slot…please contact: John Viglotti, VP IR Products and Analytics, PR Newswire, +1 201-360-6767 email@example.com
As you note below, the event will be heavily marketed to REIT-minded investors.
Among the advantages of REITs include:
- Achieves exposure to real estate asset class through a convenient and liquid instrument,
- Historically ownership has increased investor’s total return while lowering overall portfolio risk,
- Dividend growth of REIT shares has outpaced inflation for the past decade.
The REIT Virtual Conference provides investors with a convenient introduction to the basics of REIT investing, the recommendations of some of the top analysts and investors in the industry, and the opportunity to learn about across multiple REIT sub-sectors.
- Guide to REIT Investing: Educational Presentation by NAREIT (TBC)
- REITS 2013: Key Trends and Top Picks: Panel of Sell-side and Buy-side REIT Specialists
- Company Presentations: Public REITs Covering Range of Sub-sectors
- Company Exhibit Booth: Access to corporate investor materials, videos, and opportunity to chat with management
Benefits to Issuers
The REIT Virtual Conference provides REITs with the opportunity to broaden their marketing and investor education efforts to encompass retail investors and small funds that typically could not be reached cost-effectively. In addition to the live event, the archived presentation will provide you with an effective tool for ongoing communication of your story to interested individuals. Hosted by some of the top names in financial news and retail investor communication, the event is backed by a unique set of marketing skills and reach.
What You Will Receive
Focused Pre-event Marketing
- One CNW / PR Newswire press release from your company announcing your company’s participation in a conference and inviting sector analysts, media and investors to your LIVE presentation
- One CNW / PR Newswire press release announcing the full conference agenda, including your company’s participation
- One email invitation to BetterInvesting’s 120,000 high equity member base announcing the full conference agenda, including your company’s participation
- Email campaign to buy and sell side REIT analysts and portfolio managers
- Event link on BetterInvesting.org and other retail investor portals
- Email broadcast to BetterInvesting retail investors notifying them of conference
- Conference advertisement in BetterInvesting Magazine and e-Newsletter
- Social media outreach
- Reach out to secure posting on key sites such as:
- Half hour dedicated time for selected REITs to tell investors the key points of their investment thesis in twenty minutes. No other presentations will occur during your time slot
- Audio and slide webcast presentation in the auditorium including live Q&A with investors
- Post-presentation interaction for senior management in your virtual “trade booth”
- Exhibit hall “trade booth” to display videos, offer investor kits and chat in real-time with attendees
- One CNW / PR Newswire press release announcing your company’s participation in a conference and inviting sector analysts, media and investors to your ARCHIVE presentation
- Email broadcast to BetterInvesting retail investors announcing company’s participation in a conference and inviting them to your ARCHIVE presentation
- Email campaign to buy and sell side REIT analysts and portfolio managers social media outreach
- Digital record of all investor interactions for compliance and material disclosure
Advantages of the REIT Virtual Conference include:
- Providing investors the tools and background to understand REIT asset class
- Positions your company in select group of premium REIT stocks
- No travel required – C-level executives have the convenience to present LIVE from their own offices / location
- Minimum time investment: typical 60 minutes on event day: C-level executives can also pre-record their remarks in any free moment and respond to submitted questions via email,
- Larger audience than a single retail event
- Opportunity for these investors to opt in to become followers of your company and for you to enhance your investor database
- 90-day archive for increased visibility
For more information and to secure your presentation slot please contact:
John Viglotti, VP IR Products and Analytics, PR Newswire
+1 201-360-6767 firstname.lastname@example.org