One again, IR Magazine’s annual IR Awards brought together hundreds of investor relations professionals to a black tie event to honor our own. Thursday’s night’s gala was hosted Ali Velshi, chief business correspondent of CNN.
As you’ll see in the photos below, good will was abundant. Special congratulations to Mary Beth Kissane, Principal at Walek & Associates, for receiving the Lifetime Achievement award. How can you not honor someone who demonstrates great transparency and access by bringing her Mom! (photo number two below)
Speaking of photos, too many faces to label with captions. If you would like a high-res copy, shoot me an email: Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org. Clicking on an image will enlarge it.
PR Newswire and Vintage Filings are proud to support the people and companies that champion the mission of investor relations. We like to think of ourselves as part of that group.
- Grand prix for best large cap overall investor relations: Covidien $COV
- Grand prix for best mid-cap investor relations program: Broadcom $BRCM
- Grand prix for best small cap investor relations program: ViroPharma $VPHM
- Best IR large cap professional: Coleman Lannum, Covidien $COV
- Best IR mid-cap professional: Jeffrey Chastain, Noble Corp. $NE
- Best small cap IR professional(s): Robert Doody & Will Roberts, ViroPharma $VPHM
- Best IR by a large cap CEO/chairman: Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan Chase $JPM
- Best IR by a mid-cap CEO/chairman: Jack Fusco, Calpine $CPN
- Best IR by a small cap CEO/chairman: Jon Bortz, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust $PEB
- Best IR by a large cap CFO: David Anderson, Honeywell $HON
- Best IR by a mid-cap CFO: Thomas Conforti, Wyndham Worldwide $WYN
- Best IR by a small cap CFO: Gregory Browne, Cyberonics $CYBX
- Best financial reporting: Intel $INTC
- Best use of technology for IR: Danaher Corporation $DHR
- Best investment community meetings: Intel $INTC
- Best corporate governance: Intel $INTC
- Most progress in IR: Maxim Integrated $MXIM
- Best sustainability practice: FedEx $FDX
- Best IR during a corporate transaction: Express Scripts $ESRX
- Best crisis management: JPMorgan Chase $JPM
- Best IR for an IPO: ServiceNow $NOW
- Best IR by an Asia-Pacific company in the US market: Silicon Motion Technology Corp $SIMO
- Best IR by an European company in the US market: Roche Holding $RHHBY
- Best IR by a Latin American company in the US market: BM&F Bovespa
Have a great day.